Monday, June 7, 2010

Taiwan....in the begining....



We made it, we are now in Taiwan. From Billings to SLC was a two hour flight and then a three hour lay over, then from SLC to San Francisco was another two hours with a THREE hour lay over and finally the 12 hour flight from San Fran to Taiwan. The plan was packed tight, every seat was taken and even though we were tired beyond words we found it hard to sleep on the plane.

One fun thing about traveling was the people watching in the air ports. I loved it. I also loved the food on the flight to Taiwan. Weird little cups filled with odd food, a cup of sweet pickles as a side dish to pork on rice noodles and a roll with shredded carrots and a (that’s one) raisin for dessert. People complain about hospital food and airplane food but I love it, even if it doesn’t taste good I like the surprise of what’s going to show up. I also like not having to cook, I like that it’s presented to me and not the other way round.

2 comments:

Michelle Croft said...

Glad you made it! Your fb pictures are amazing. Looks like your having fun. Keep us posted on your new adventures.

MTGrace said...

Airport people watching is the BEST!!